Android File Transfer is an application for Macintosh computers (running Mac OS X 10.5 or later) you can use to view and transfer files between your Mac and an Android device (running Android 3.0 or later).
Download and Install
- Step 1: Click Download Now above.
- Step 2: When the download completes, double-click androidfiletransfer.dmg.
- Step 3: In the Installer window, drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
Use Android File Transfer
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device to connect it to your Mac.
- Double-click Android File Transfer to open it the first time (subsequently, it opens automatically).
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device, add folders, copy files up to 4GB to or from your Mac, delete files, and more.